TP 1.5 INJECTION PRESSURE OPERATED GAS LIFT VALVE
The tubing retrievable injection pressure operated gas lift
valve is primarily controlled by injection gas pressure. The
valves are installed on a outside mount tubing retrievable
mandrel and used to control injection gas pressure and its
flow from either the annulus or tubing based on the type of
The valve is designed with a sealed chamber and 3 ply
bellows that contains a nitrogen charge, which provides the
closing force of the valve. When injection gas pressure
exceeds the closing force, the bellows compresses, lifting
the ball stem off of the seat and allowing gas to be injected
through the valve into the producing area.
For continuous flow or intermittent gas lift, tubing of annular flow applications.
• Valves manufactured according to API 19G2
• Stainless steel or premium materials available.
• Three ply Nickel-copper alloy bellows.
• Mechanical stop prevents bellows over stroke.
• Bellows dampening fluid to prevent fatigue and stem-seat pounding.
• Tungsten carbide ball
• Replaceable floating seat (Tungsten Carbide available)
• Pressure rating up to 1,800 psi (124 bars) test rack opening pressure.
• Temperature rating of 250° F (121°C) (Standard Service)
• Optional reverse flow check valve (JM-C and JM20-C)